Active Massage High Waist Compression Bodylipo Lymphedema Garment Open Crotch
An advance compression garment is a patented 3D wave knit, stretch fabric with graduated compression. It moves with your body to support the fluid movement, swelling, discomfort, and stimulates lymphatic drainage.
Active Massage High Waist Compression Bodylipo Lymphedema Garment (Open Crotch)
Solidea’s Compression activewear is designed to help your body improve lymphatic drainage functions. This advance compression garment is a patented 3D wave knit, stretch fabric with graduated compression. It moves with your body and stimulates lymphatic drainage to support the fluid movement. This massage undergarment helps to reduce swelling and discomfort.
High Waist Compression Legging with Open Crotch
- Abdomen, back, hip, buttock, upper and lower leg
- Semi-sheer footless compression stockings | tights
- Can be pulled worn to the ankle or over the heel
- Paired with Active Massage socks for full coverage
- Consider sizing up in this garment
- 18/21 mmHg
Wave Impression On Your Skin
When your garment is working properly, a visible WAVE pattern will be visible on your skin. For best results, wear directly against your skin.
- Made with Silver infused 80% Nylon, 18% Spandex, 2% cotton
- Made in Italy
How To Use The Circumference Measuring Chart
cB – Narrowest point of your ankle (above the ankle bone)
cD – 1 Inch below the knee
cG – Groin (very top of the thigh)
cH – The widest point of your hips (across the buttocks)
cT – Waist (across your belly button)
What You Need To Measure
– A cloth measuring tape
– Paper and pencil or pen
Measuring For The High Waist Compression Legging
– Take measurements on your bare clean skin
– Lay the tape flat, keeping it snug without creating indentations
– Keep leg and torso relaxed while taking all measurements
– Measure the circumference points (cm) in the diagram
– Compare circumference measurements to the chart
How To Use The Height/Weight Ratio Table
– Find your height on the top of the table
– Find your weight on the left side of the table
– Follow to the point where height and weight intersects
When You Receive Your Garment
When you receive your garment, we ask that you try the garment on clean, dry, moisturizer, and perfume-free skin.
When To Reorder
To ensure consistency we recommend replacing your garments every 3 to 6 months, depending on wear.
Recheck your size to ensure proper fit.
- We recommend washing your new garment before you wear it.
Medium-Large, X-Large, Large, Small
- 5 Stars
- 4 Stars
- 3 Stars
- 2 Stars
- 1 Stars