Why our Breath Of Air Tincture?
Simply put, we understand your needs. We've selected the most premium ingredients that are proven to be effective. With our emphasis on natural & organic approach, you can confidently add Breath Of Air Tincture to your natural regimen.
YOU DESERVE TO FEEL GOOD NATURALLY
Breath Of Air is Premium Formula Blend that supports a sinus, nasal discomfort, and mucus. For seasonal discomfort.
- SINUS & Nasal discomfort. For seasonal sinus discomfort.
- ORGANIC, NATURAL & WILD-CRAFTED - Premium herbal ingredients with Cane Alcohol for added potency and balance
- PREMIUM FORMULA BLEND - Combination base formula with warming herbs; mucus, sinus and nasal discomfort
- EASY ABSORPTION - Liquid blend can be taken with 1/4 glass of water for fast absorption
- NATURAL & ECO-FRIENDLY - Natural, Organic, Wild Crafted, Vegan-friendly, Cruelty-free, Paraben-free, No harsh Chemicals, and Proudly made in the USA
Choose Breath Of Air - Your Natural Solution for Seasonal Sinus Discomfort.
15 - 60 drops in 1/4 cup of water 3 - 5 times a day or as needed.
Supports nasal passage, and sinus. For occasional congestion.
Ingredients: Fragrant Angelica root [Bai Zhi], Organic Baikal Skullcap root [Huang Qin], Mentha haplocalyx aerial parts [Bo He], Organic Green Tea leaf [Cha Ye], Sustainably Wild-harvested Fresh-extracted Ragweed aerial parts (Ambrosia artemisiifolia), Organic Goldenrod aerial parts (Solidago spp.), Sustainably Wild-harvested Fresh-extracted Yerba Santa leaf, Sustainably Wild-harvested Fresh-extracted Yerba Mansa root, Sustainably Wild-harvested Fresh-extracted Yarrow aerial parts, Cane Alcohol, Water.
*FDA Disclaimer: This statement has not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, cure, or prevent any disease.
*Note: Not for use by anyone under the age of 18 years old, or by pregnant or breastfeeding women. Do not take with alcoholic beverages. Excessive use may briefly impair the ability to drive or operate machinery. This product contains cane alcohol for added potency and balance. Consult with your physician or a qualified herbalist before using if pregnant, nursing or on medication. Keep out of reach of children.