Why our Femme Balance Herbal Tincture?
Simply put, we understand your needs. We've selected the most premium ingredients that are proven to be effective. With our emphasis on natural & organic approach, you can confidently add Femme Balance Tincture to your natural health regimen.
YOU DESERVE TO FEEL BALANCED NATURALLY
Femme Balance is a herbal formula that supports menopause, and the female reproductive system. We have selected proven organic and wild-crafted ingredients to formulate this natural solution. We've added Red Clover which is naturally occurring Phytoestrogens, that supports detoxification, lymphatic functions, and menopause symptoms. As well as Black Cohosh, an herbs which supports healthy female reproductive system, and natural hormonal transition through-out a woman's life. Also added is Evening Primrose herb and Red Raspberry making this blend very stabilizing. The properties of this blend have nerve soothing affects to help keep you balanced.
MADE WITH PREMIUM INGREDIENTS
Proven herbs to help keep you balance, with soothing effects that supports the hormones, and mood.
- SUPPORTS; Female hormones, menopause symptoms and female reproductive system
- NATURALLY OCCURRING - Phytoestrogens that supports detoxification, lymphatic functions
- ORGANIC, NATURAL & WILD-CRAFTED - Premium herbal ingredients with Cane Alcohol for added potency and balance.
- EASY ABSORPTION - Liquid blend can be taken with 1/4 glass of water for fast absorption
- NATURAL & ECO-FRIENDLY - Vegan, Cruelty-free, Paraben-free, No harsh Chemicals, and Proudly made in the USA
Choose Mother Nature to feel balance...
15 to 60 drops in ¼ cup water 3-5 times a day or as directed.
Consult with your physician or a qualified herbalist before using if pregnant or nursing. Keep out of reach of children.
Organic Black Cohosh, Organic Red Clover, Organic Dang Qui, Organic Evening Primrose, Red Raspberry, Cane Alcohol, Water, Vegetable Glycerin.
*FDA Disclaimer: This statement has not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, cure, or prevent any disease.