Irish Sea Moss Pro Bladderwrack Burdock Root Capsules
Lifestyles 1031 Irish Sea Moss Bladderwrack Burdock Root (Capsules) – 102 Minerals Organic 100% Natural Irish Moss|Bladderwrack|Burdock Root|Vegan Plant-based SUPERFOOD| Rich source Iodine, Potassium, Selenium, Silica. Protein, Vitamin A, Vitamin C, Calcium, Iron, Thiamin, Riboflavin, Vitamin B6, Niacin, Magnesium, Phosphorus, Zinc, Copper, Pantothenic Acid
Irish Sea Moss Pro Bladderwrack Burdock Root (Capsules)
Irish Sea Moss Pro Bladderwrack Burdock Root Capsules are made with 100% Organic Wildcrafted Sea Moss, Bladderwrack, and Burdock Root. Considered a super-food that is packed with nutrients, and contains over 102 minerals, vitamins, and other compounds for proper body functions.
Our Irish Sea Moss Bladderwrack Burdock Root Capsules is an alternate choice from our gels. With a generous quantity of 120 Capsules per pack. It's most convenient for travel, make this on the go option your choice.
- Thyroid Health
- An important benefit of Irish sea moss is its ability to help balance thyroid hormones. Irish Sea Moss contains the thyroid hormone precursor DI-Iodothyronine (DIT), and the thyroid hormones Thyroxin (T4) and Tri-iodothyronine (T3). It is also very high in the trace element iodine. The thyroid gland contains the highest concentration of iodine than any other organ in the body.
- Respiratory Health
- A source of potassium chloride. Irish Sea Moss has powerful antiviral properties, helping with symptoms such as flu, sore throats, coughs, bronchitis, and other respiratory problems.
- Irish Sea Moss provides nutrients including; beta-carotene, protein, Vitamin B, pectin, vitamin C and sulphur-containing amino acid called taurine. It's an excellent immune boosting food that can help in health recovery.
- Digestive Support
- The fibre content helps to soothe inflamed tissues in the intestinal tract. It helps to ease gastritis, nausea, heartburn, indigestion and other common symptoms. Irish Sea Moss is known to have the ability to reduce appetite because it absorb moisture, which increases its volume and fill the intestinal tract making you feel full. It has a gentle laxative effect, and can promote easy elimination through the gastrointestinal tract, and the iodine content helps to boost metabolism which can increase energy levels.
- Joints, hair, skin & more
Sea Moss is basically good for your whole body, including joints, muscles, hair, nails, and skin. Notice an overall difference, and an improved sense of wellbeing with consistent use.
Bladderwrack is also a seaweed and is a natural diuretic, flushing unwanted fluid from the body to help relieve bloating and water retention. It's also good for reducing the appearance cellulite, and fat cells that are trapped beneath the skin. It's high in Beta-carotene a plant-based Vitamin A. This seaweed is noted to be used for thyroid disorders which includes underactive thyroid, goiter, and iodine deficiency. In addition, obesity, arthritis, joint and muscle pain, constipation, detoxes the blood, helps reduce anxiety, bronchitis, and a host of other conditions.
- Burdock Root
- Burdock Root is known as a liver tonic, and blood purifier. It may aids in lowering blood sugar, and helps with skin issues. Some studies have shown its potential to treat several common ailments, including cancer, diabetes, inflammation, and a host of other benefits.
Take 2 capsules once or twice daily with a glass of water - morning and evening.
Proprietary Blend *1500 mg; Irish Sea Moss - 500, Bladderwrack - 500, Burdock Root - 500
Other Ingredients: NON-GMO VEGETARIAN CAPSULES
* RAW * NON GMO *VEGAN *NATURAL *ORGANIC *WILDCRAFTED *GLUTEN FREE *NO CHEMICALS
- 5 Stars
- 4 Stars
- 3 Stars
- 2 Stars
- 1 Stars