Irish Sea Moss an all natural SUPERFOOD used as medicine to correct various ailments. Known for its nutrition, vitamins and over 92 minerals that are crucial in proper body function. Dr. Sebi spoke highly of Irish Sea Moss – A seaweed is also known as Sea moss and by its botanical name Gracialaria. The active compound in Irish Sea Moss is carrageenin which helps in restoring good health throughout the body, and the mucous membrane. Irish Sea Moss has also been used to remove radiation poisoning from the body, and to soothe inflamed tissue in the digestive tract. Because of the ability to absorb excess liquid in the lungs and expel excess mucus, it helps with respiratory ailments such as bronchitis, as well as assist with digestive issues, and weight loss. And is an excellent natural source of iodine. This seaweed is wildcrafted in the ocean, natural, organic, sundried.
- *Thyroid Related Disease *Respiratory ailments *Bronchitis
- *Weight loss *Digestive issues * An aphrodisiac; Increase Libido
- *Reduce Inflammation *Joint and muscle pain. Helps with various skin diseases, such as dermatitis, psoriasis, eczema, sunburn, reducing rash and inflammation. It also provides relief for muscle and joint pain.
- NATURES BOTOX * Loaded with COLLAGEN *USE INTERNALLY OR TOPICALLY *NATURAL FACE MASK *Moisturizes and hydrate the body when taken orally as well as used in baths, it can also be blended and applied topically to affected areas.
- * RAW * NON GMO *VEGAN *NATURAL *ORGANIC *WILDCRAFTED *GLUTEN FREE *SUN-DRIED
Sea Weed includes Sodium, Potassium, Carbohydrate, Dietary Fiber, Sugars, Protein, Vitamin A, Vitamin C, Calcium, Iron, Thiamin, Riboflavin, Vitamin B6, Niacin , Magnesium, Phosphorus, Zinc, Copper, Pantothenic Acid.
Rinse approximately 5 to 6 times to get all the sea salt out, then soak in bowl of water, rinse off and bring to boil in a pot of water, add milk serve hot or cold, blend in smoothies, eat raw, can also be used as a thickening agent in sauces etc.,
Disclaimer: Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Please consult your practitioner, physician or specialist or you have any medical conditions or are on medication.