Using Essential Oils for Healing Edema and Cellulite
Edema and Cellulite is a common problem among women, when this happens to us, we seek medical help. We go to the doctor and can spend a lot of money to find relief. Have you consider using other alternative to cure your illness such as essential oils?
Information About Aromatherapy and Essential Oils
You may have heard a lot about Aromatherapy, it is a very common use. An alternative medicine which is using essential oils from herbal plants and other plants such as flowers and roots. Some natural healers combine different oils from herbs as treatment for various illnesses, this has been practiced many years ago all over the world from different cultures. It is a natural way to get antibacterial content, cure inflammatory and also it provides analgesic effect to the patient.
What Illnesses that can be cured by the Aromatherapy and Essential Oils?
It is known that the odor of some Essential oils can have a soothing effect to our body. Among these illnesses are chronic stress or anxiety as well as depression. The fragrance of certain essential oil can relieve stress and mental clarity. Another is Insomnia or having a hard time sleeping, which is most of the problems of the people today. It can also relieve muscle pain, joint pain, respiratory infections and digestive upset. Also, for women on PMS or menopause symptoms, aromatherapy helps with discomfort. Skin problems like insect bites, rashes, bruising, acne and allergies can be relieved. Further, the major illnesses that can be cured by Aromatherapy as claimed by some are cancer and blood sugar fluctuations. And it can cure Edema and can reduce cellulite. Along with essential oils compression garment such as Solidea this helps in the treatment of Edema and cellulite.
How can it cure Edema?
Edema is the swelling of the ankles, feet and legs due to some fluids which are trapped and gathered in the lower limbs and can’t circulate through the body. Though it is not life threatening, it a sign that a person has a serious condition that should be treated. However, as most people do from varieties of culture, essential oils can relieve Edema. But it is just a temporary relief but it is a good remedy. Try the following essential oils which could give soothing effect to your Edema:
* Tea tree oil. You can try this applying to your Edema and massage in circular motion.
* Lavender oil. A few drops are enough using this Lavender oil. Just repeat massaging until the swelling is gone.
* Chamomile oil. This oil is double purpose oil because its scent is relaxing. So it is not just for the swelling, it can also relieve some stress.
* Fennel oil. This oil is also good for inflammation. Just have 15 drops together with cypress oil and evening primrose oil and you will have relief.
* Geranium oil.
Just mix this oil with your bath water and soak the swelling part, and you will be relieved.
How can it reduce cellulite?
These cellulites are common in women. Women are conscious on their body that is why they don’t want to have cellulites in their body particularly in the legs. However, there is no exact reason why cellulites exist; it is not life threatening though. But this can lessen the beauty of women, that’s why putting some oils which is proven effective are tried.
Here is the list of essential oils which can reduce cellulites:
* Rosemary oil. This oil is believed that can help in blood circulation. Just apply some drops and massage. Just repeat every day to see better result.
* Cypress oil. This can minimize fluid retention and excrete the toxins in the body. You can add this to your bath water or you can just simply massaged this twice daily on the affected area.
* Lemongrass oil. You can just find this in your backyard. This is also known in pestering the insects but also used in reducing cellulites. Like other oils, just add dome drops and massage.
* Grapefruit oil. This fruit has many health benefits like weight loss and excreting toxins from the body. Other than that, it has also good effects in reducing cellulites. Just apply by using the common method; just use the oil in massaging the affected part.
Comparing the Organic and Non-Organic Oil
We all know that if you want a healthy living, you should choose organic food. But the problem is it is more expensive than non-organic oil. Non-organic oil can be purchased in a lot of pharmacies. Organic oil though more effective and safety is rare in the market and is more expensive. The advantage of organic oil is you are sure that it is safe and pure. There is no other chemical included in organic oil unlike the non-organic oil which has a synthetic content to lessen the cost of production. Because it is synthetic, it is not 100% effective compared to organic oil which is pure. It may have some chemicals which could cause irritation to your skin. And later instead of having relief, you just worsen your problem.